this message board is now complete [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
type of snuff?
I'm personally stuck on long cut Red Seal mint right now....used to be Skoal, but it gets expensive....
this message board is now complete [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
bored huh?
crack is whack
Singing....Copenhagen..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
cough _N_ gagging...yuk...gotta be skoal berry blend or apple
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
What a rebel you are tesia dippin that skoal jus like a man on the school bus.
I used to dip Red Seal longcut wintergreen and Skoal longcut wintergreen for a while but picked up them cowboys killers. But the best Skoal in my opinion would have to be either cherry Skoal or apple blend.
Flavored dip=teh l0se.
only girls and little boys dip anything thats not wintergreen fine cut or copenhagen.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Flavored dip=teh l0se.
only girls and little boys dip anything thats not wintergreen fine cut or copenhagen.
Biggin we Finally found something we have in common! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
What a rebel you are tesia dippin that skoal jus like a man on the school bus.
[/ QUOTE ]
well I got it from either you or the little sixth grade kids...man..all day without no smoke...come on now....it's me that we're talking about..LoL..
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I don't dip or anything but I like the way that Berry blend smells
No Regrets
Bookmarks